Tenants and Leasing -
One major source of excellent tenants are corporate transferees moving here for employment assignments.
They are usually here for between one and three years.
Kessler and Company has relationships with many major corporate HR departments. These employees are assigned to Kessler and Company to resolve their housing needs.
We have an inventory of lease properties including single-family homes, condos and townhouses.
There are many reasons that our clients may choose to lease rather than purchase. Some of the situations that have attracted clients to leasing include:
- Transferees who want to get a feel for an area in which they may like to live.
- Executives on temporary assignment who may have the option to become permanent in their position.
- Those saving for a down payment to eventually purchase a home
- Families needing temporary occupancy during construction of a new home.
- Many people who take advantage of our residential leasing program do so with the option to buy.
For more information on leasing please see our Property Management section.